Sunday, October 12, 2008

Welcome!

Here it is, The Smith Family blog! This blog was created to help all of us who are descendents of William and Anna Smith to stay in touch with one another. I will be posting details about the upcoming Smith Family Christmas Party. I will get the date and place posted shortly so you can all plan on attending. If you have a family blog and would like to have it posted on this blog so that other family members will be able to view your blog and keep in touch with you, will you please email me and I will put it on the blog. If you would like to post something on this blog, you can email me with the information and I will post it for you.
With Love,
Megan (Butler) Grover

4 comments:

Jeri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeri said...

Looks Good!

Unknown said...

Megan,
Great job with the blog we need to get all the email addresses from the party and notify of this blog. Great Job again !!!!!!!